Show Off Your Beautiful Smile!
New Advanced Teeth Whitening Service
Normally $100 Now Only $90.00 ! (2-3 shades whiter)
Second application for only $60 more (4-6 shades whiter)
Discount only on first visit!
Call To set Up an Appointment With Today!
A Whiter Brighter Smile in Under 20 minutes! Fast! Safe! Affordable!
1. Does teeth whitening really work? Yes! The surface of the teeth contains millions of microscopic pores, and over the years, organic compounds from food, sodas, tea, coffee or tobacco penetrate these pores causing discoloration of the tooth enamel. It may take more than one treatment to reach your desired brightness but almost all natural teeth respond to the whitening process.
2. Does Teeth Whitening damage the enamel of the teeth? Research shows that hydrogen peroxide poses no risk to tooth enamel.
3. How long will the results last? The Advanced procedure will typically last for 12-18 months, depending on your particular eating, drinking and smoking habits. Many clients choose to have a touch-up treatment every 6-12 months will maintain their brightest smile.
4. Can everyone have his or her teeth whitened? Not everyone, but most people can. While its technology is well proven and completely safe for precautionary purposes it is not recommended for people younger than 13 years old, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, individuals that have had oral surgery within the past 30 days, people allergic to peroxide or glycerin or who have unhealthy teeth and/or gum disease. If you have any questions or concerns on if this treatment is right for you we recommend you see your Dental Professional.
5. How long before I can eat or drink after my treatment? We recommend drinking plenty of water and avoiding food during the first hour after you Advanced treatment. During the first 24 hours we would recommend to avoid coffee, tea, dark colored sodas, red wines, berries, candy, red sauces, or any foods that have the propensity to stain. Remember if it will stain a t-shirt, it will stain your teeth.